By Anonymous - 22/06/2013 07:31 - United States - Piedmont

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me that she feels pregnant. I didn't believe her, given how recently we had sex for the first time, so I told her to take a test to make sure. She's very sure now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 823
You deserved it 51 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well congrats on being a daddy but it doesn't matter if it's the first time you have sex. sex is sex

First time or not, she can still get pregnant...I thought they taught you that in health class.

Comments

rokolodo 10

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry. (Springer that is) Yes! She can get pregnant by having sex once with you. But, the odds are like 80%, unless u know her very well!! You might question that, DNA test anyone?

Just wait till you're ******* married. Why can't people think?

Why can't people butt the **** out of what other people do with their genitals?

ViviMage 38

You can get pregnant the first time, the same day she gave birth, and Hcg hormones can be readable in a urine test in 17 days. Congrats on being a daddy!

Mark when you had sex on a calendar and later when the doctors do an ultrasound and tell you how many weeks old, compare to see if it comes close to when you had sex. If it is way off, you might want to confront her on cheating. If not, welcome to fatherhood.

OP, not sure exactly what part of this makes you FML. Is it because it was only recently that you started having sex, so you doubt that she could be pregnant? Girls can get pregnant the first time they have sex. Do you think its just too soon for her to know? If so was she possibly prego before you had sex? Whether it is your child or not, if you're in doubt, find out! The only way to prevent children is abstinence, so if you don't want more incidences like this, take precautions, and never depend on the other person. Only YOU can protect you.

I got pregnant the day my husband came home from deployment. I found out a week later I was pregnant because I took a test after feeling pregnant. It's not that crazy... some of us are just more in tone with our bodies than others.

First off u can find out ur pregnant as early as a week.before u Miss ur period, second if u have a doubt about it being yours then get a DNA test and third it doesn't matter if it was your 1st or 20th time having sex u could still get knocked up .

Oh right. The female body gives all new boyfriends one "freebie" before the "baby making" switch is turned back on.

And the reason she may have latched on to you was BECAUSE she is pregnant and she needs a responsible "cash cow"2 for the next 18 years (if the child doesn't go to college or want to get additional training) or so. You don't say how old you are but, if young as I feel you are) you need to tell your parents about this turn of events. And, most importantly, you need to get a paternity test done to see if you really are the father. Don't be surprised if you're not. If if you manage to dodge this bullet be sure to keep that bad boy securely wrapped up from now on. Good luck.

You really thought she couldn't get pregnant the first time? I don't think you deserve to breed...

graceinsheepwear 33

He didn't say that. He said it seemed too quick following the deed for symptoms of pregnancy to be occurring.