By larSON5 - 15/08/2012 16:17 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, my girlfriend started a huge fight with me over how I don't have the right to have close female friends anymore. She ended up storming off, and won't return my calls. But no worries: she did just play the word "murder" in our game of Words With Friends. Very comforting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 419
You deserved it 3 777

larSON5 tells us more.

larSON5 1

No none. The boring fact is they're just friends, we have a coffee after work now and then, and sometimes go to the bars for a few drinks. My girlfriend usually comes along, but when she doesn't because she's busy, and I still go anyway, it's like WW2.

Top comments

I recommend that you sleep with mace in your hand and a bat under your bed.

Comments

missnuthin 10

You sure you wanna be with someone who's so needy and insecure? Did she seriously say "the Right" to have female friends? Wow, what a bitch. Don't give into her bro, she'll just push you around forever.

I hope she has some redeeming qualities because she sounds like she's kinda psychotic...

There are two kinds of friends, one-on-one friends that you would go with to dinner or whatever and not bring anyone else, and group friends, friend that you only see as part of a group gathering. I think it's only appropriate for you to have "group" girl friends, "one on one" girl friends would be weird.

Freedom92 12

I believe that is a "warning" -_- tread Carefully or full steam ahead!

kitsune3 20

I agree the part about bitching over you "not having the right" to have close female friends is a good reason to be upset, but the part about her playing the word "murder" is a bit of a stretch. It's just a game, and maybe that was one of the only words she could think of with what letters she had.

dcx1xcd 2

Well, at least she cares, if she didn't, she wouldn't give a rat's ass about u having close female friends, plus, don't guys all think of their close female friends as potential girlfriends?....probably y she was mad in the first place~ good luck with ummmm, murder....

Dump her. She can't expect you to give up people you know and love just because she is too insecure or whatever.