By FFFFF- - 02/03/2011 17:12 - Singapore

Today, my girlfriend's best friend told me she was in hospital after having made a suicide attempt. In shock, I had a panic attack and ended up in the hospital myself. Turns out it was all a lie to see whether or not I was committed to the relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 087
You deserved it 5 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

have some one call her and tell her you're dead see how that goes

Comments

aww yuhh must really love herr awee cute lol DUMP HER I DNT LIKE HURR lol jk buhh seriously dump her shes so not worth yurr time she better apoligize tuu yuhh if she doesnt ima kick her and tell mehh where she livez lol jk buhh just dump hurr lol she stupid so.....

What the hell does that ^^ even say? Type properly... that just gave me a friggin' headache.

Invisible_7791 0

Just a heads up, if you keep trying to type by banging your head against the keyboard, you may end up with a concussion.

It was his girlfriend's suicide, not her friend.

Yeah i had to read it twice to get that... worded annoyingly. "My girlfriends best friend told me she was in hospital"

cool_story_bro1 3

o my..........thats not a very nice thing to do. but atleast she knows u love her.

wiggs5 0

At least your a sweetheart :)

well, that proves you are commited to the relationship doesnt it? And that says that she worries if you do, in other words, she, too, is worried for the relationship. Honestly, i see no FML here, you both worry for eachother, thats love, isnt it?

You're young and naive. There's a fine line between commitment and insanity. This has crossed the line and is now insanity.

I think your girlfriend is sick.. Lying about that? That's very selfish of her!

varkey 7

you should break up with her, seriously, that's messed up.

deathgrowl6 0

that is so not funny. my boyfriend is currently in the hospital for a suicide attempt, and it's just awful for everyone.