By FFFFF- - 02/03/2011 17:12 - Singapore

Today, my girlfriend's best friend told me she was in hospital after having made a suicide attempt. In shock, I had a panic attack and ended up in the hospital myself. Turns out it was all a lie to see whether or not I was committed to the relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 087
You deserved it 5 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

have some one call her and tell her you're dead see how that goes

Comments

Devin91 20

he was committed , he had a panic attack.

Mik232 0

dump her dumb ass! she is sooooo not worth that shit!!

Sounds like you passed the test. Congratulations OP!

Atishuh 0

Wow, my best friend had her girlfriend do this once, except it was that she'd die by a hit and run accident. She didn't die, her and my bestfriends 'friends' to her. I feel your pain OP. I feel it. FYL, dump her immeadiatly.

The_grumpy_bear 0

That's a huge lie that your girlfriend allowed you to believe. I knew a girl like that once, said she was engaged to a prince in Arabia when we were back in high school. She was a nut...probably still is. Your girlfriend sounds like a bit of a nut too. You'd better leave her if you don't want drama; that's all she's going to give you.

JennyferLynn 0

That is dumb. If your girlfriend did that then she obviously does not trust you and you do not deserve that type of a person. At all. You should either sit dow. And talk to het about it. Or leave her. Those are the most logical choices.

thats ****** up ! i hope your girlfriend apologized !!!!

strawberrydreams 18

Sounds like somebody's a little insecure. Maybe you should break up with her because she obviously doesn't care about how you feel in this relationship if she has to "test" your committment to her. FYL OP.