By scammerssuck - 11/08/2012 09:13 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my girlfriend received a scam email about her great uncle dying and leaving her money. She not only believed it, but she also used my credit card details for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 451
You deserved it 3 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I know a Nigerian detective who can recover all your money. Send me your bank account number and routing number, and he will put the money right back into your account. YWIA.

KiiwiiRox 6

Not to be mean, but make her pay for it. That was really stupid. She shouldn't have done that without your consent anyway.

Comments

KiiwiiRox 6

Not to be mean, but make her pay for it. That was really stupid. She shouldn't have done that without your consent anyway.

If it's the scam I'm thinking of its not just them charging a few bucks to his card. They also can steal his identity. FYL op!

Wait a minute. My Great Uncle didn't leave me his fortune?

Kallian_fml 21

I didn't win £1 million in the British lottery I never entered? Damn.

The chance of being raped by a bear is higher than winning the lottery?

perdix 29

I know a Nigerian detective who can recover all your money. Send me your bank account number and routing number, and he will put the money right back into your account. YWIA.

You Nigerian detective probably also knows a retired general, who has $20M to give you

cradle6 13

Well I don't care who helps me but I bought this bridge that I need to move right away. Anyone know any Nigerian princes?

maxmex13 7

Where is Nigeria getting all this money?!

You shouldn't be sorry as long as she's not ordering penis enlargement pills for you.

why would he be sorry in the first place? if I were him, I'd be pissed

PhishloverA 14

#4, OP has no reason to be sorry

Bonzer 2

Yes, because men hate having big penises...

OP, I think its time for a nice, long talk with your girlfriend about scammers over the internet.

And never to use his Credit Card without his express permission to do so.

The same thing happened to my brother, and the next day she dumped him. Turns out that she was the scammer herself and used it as an excuse to take out some money. Bitches be crazy!

Hey I'm her great uncle Brian I was killed in 2149 defending the world from giant cockroaches!! Anyway I have left her 8.5 million in used lottary tickets that I can not use in my time! If you just send me your credit card info i can time warp them to her and maybe she can save humanity!!! Why are you waiting do it now!!!

Wait a minute...if you died, then how can you time warp tickets? Something fishy is going on here...

72- damnit, we've been had! Lucky for us, I can e-mail that friendly soldier from Al-Fallujah who promised me some money in exchange for giving him my Social Security number, and we'll be all set with the millions I'll be receiving.

Some girls are slow in the adorable way, and some in the, 'Now that's just sad...' way.Guess which category your girlfriend falls under? :3

mrnuleef 7

"But My parents just always told me i was 'special'"

captainburke 5

Aw she fell for it and you got screwed, I'm sorry! That does suck

With_Love929 3

Why did you give her your credit card in the first place? Unless she stole it then it's jail time for her.

Have her call me. I have some great oceanfront property in Germany that I think she will be very interested in buying.

17- no, but I do have some beachfront bungalows located in Nebraska. Very cheap, send me the $15,000 downpayment and I will give you them 65% off!