By lonleystoner91 - 03/09/2010 08:30 - France

Today, my girlfriend of 2 months decided to wrestle with my younger brother. He has gotten more action than I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 039
You deserved it 7 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yeah..life must really suck knowing your gf isn't an easy *****.

fmlwinnn 0

suck it up, OP. it's only been 2 months.

Comments

Because the only point of dating is to get her to put out by the second date, of course. I hate how little sex means anymore. There's nothing special or romantic about it. Now it's just EXPECTED. It's just something to do. It no longer means "I love you." It no longer means you want to be close with that person. It's just because you want to get laid. The other person is just your upgrade from masturbation.

This girl has it right. I completely agree 100% #77.

I completely agree. With my first boyfriend he begged me to have sex with him and made me promise we'd do it by a certain day. The guy I dated after him tried to have sex with me only on like our fifth date! It's disgusting.

Sex is natural. People have different libidos, meaning while some are fine waiting why should you have to ********** constantly if you have a partner? I'm a virgin it doesn't make me less or more of a woman OR person than someone else that has sex.

dynky 3

you've only been seeing her two months and you're already expecting action?? i don't know about your gf, but I know I can't feel comfortable sleeping with someone until at least a few months into the relationship. geez, have some patience!

colleen2920 0

nice point 11. but if you have a problem with it, make a move!

irelandsbest09 0

hahahahahahaha.... maybe its cuz your lil bro is pimpin it and you dont have the balls to do somethin bout it

spade27 0

Does she know you're dating? Perhaps she thinks you're her gay friend.

jmh96 0

maybe you should do something about that.