By lonleystoner91 - 03/09/2010 08:30 - France

Today, my girlfriend of 2 months decided to wrestle with my younger brother. He has gotten more action than I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 039
You deserved it 7 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yeah..life must really suck knowing your gf isn't an easy *****.

fmlwinnn 0

suck it up, OP. it's only been 2 months.

Comments

Igor_g5 0

Two months and you've gotten less than your brother did just wrestling? Something wrong there.

don't worry I went through the same thing when me and my gf started going out just give it time and trust me she will give u more action and more attention ;)

darude908 1

well maybe you should just step down and do your brother a favor lol

lol. sad. if you guys really liked e/o sexually you would have ****** already xD unless she's one of those girls who has "respect" for themselves. lol. in other words she's to pussy to put out >>

Better to have respect than be a sl*t. Why should girls sleep with their boyfriend within just a few weeks of dating? If they do it early they may regret it.

Both of you are terrible. If a girl wants to have sex that's her business, If she doesn't that's her business. Neither are better than the other, so stop degrading them.

xoxo_Becky_xoxo 0

people are saying that she wants the younger brother, did anybody stop to think maybe he's little? like...a child? no. exactly.

Well...what exactly are you expecting at two months?

UpYoursInAdvance 0

There's nothing better than a girl that wrestles a boy.... that is a MAJOR Turn on... But OP, why are you sitting around watching?!?! MAKE IT A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!!!!

fmlx1211 0
HowDoTheyFindMe 0