By Anonymous - 16/01/2016 05:04 - United States - Placentia

Today, my girlfriend dumped me for another guy by text. I felt so betrayed, I stupidly tried to hurt her by replying that I'd been cheating on her all along with a hot babe. Turned out the dumping text was actually a prank by her friend. Now I'm single and everyone thinks I'm a cheater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 956
You deserved it 29 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't have thought that's the sort of reputation you'd want to give yourself even if your now-ex-girlfriend really did break up with you...

Comments

jayd77 9

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Don't make stuff up to get even. Just move on, she wasn't worth it anyways if she pulled that crap.

And this is why we teach our kids not to screw around with other people's phones like that. And why they've lost them for days at a time.

You sound very immature. Ofc break ups hurt but come on... If you are unable to deal with break ups like a mature person you are not mature enough to have a relationship.

Everyone sext me on Kik @sextethere. the period is in there by the way. sext away. I send nudes. love you all.

ChrisMora 16

That's a horrible prank. What would happen if you flipped all kinds of shit and hurt someone or broke something?

What kind of ******* prank is that? The hell is wrong with people.

shepardkinz 19

Because telling someone you've been cheating the whole time is any more mature than being broke up by text, real or not. The prank was stupid, but in this case, YDI.

this is why you need to think things through before saying them, and never say thing out of anger. Hope things get better.

Tell her the girl you've been cheating with is the friend that texted you and the reason she came up with this prank is that shes trying you split you two up. If you're going down, take them with you.

Congratulations, you've played yourself