This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Kittu - 20/08/2016 15:20 - India - Surat

Today, my girlfriend casually told me that she used to drink milk from her mother till she was in her early 20s. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 127
You deserved it 76

Top comments

How the hell was her mother still producing milk?!

tash901 31

Wow op that is definitely out of the norm! I hope she was joking... If not then well don't drink any milk in her mothers house especially if it's sweeter than normal!

Comments

tash901 31

Wow op that is definitely out of the norm! I hope she was joking... If not then well don't drink any milk in her mothers house especially if it's sweeter than normal!

How the hell was her mother still producing milk?!

Dude, she's pulling your leg. Mothers can't produce milk for 20 years. Your girlfriend is probably having a laughing fit about this.

Just a few thoughts on why you are absolutely missing several points. Nothing says the young lady is the runt of the litter. She may have had 7 - 10 younger siblings one every two or three years. This likely happened in India where mothers routinely breastfeed their children for longer than 4 - 8 months. Therefore her mother may very well have been lactating for nigh on 25 years. That said, suckling your mother beyond your fifth birthday is a tad odd.

It's possible her mother pumped a lot of excess milk and used it like cow milk in the house just because it was free; it doesn't say she was actually drinking from the source.

Back away slowly, then turn and run, run as fast as you can.

For those asking how her mother could still produce milk, you produce milk until the demand stops. If you were feeding or pumping for 20 years, your body would keep on supplying. Most stop producing milk when the child stops suckling. Cause there's no more demand. Like with cows, they produce milk constantly. If you were to stop milking in both, the supply would eventually dry up. But to keep it up for twenty years. Wow, what a devoted mother. Extremely healthy family I bet.