By CoCo - 22/11/2008 04:03 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend came home with new condoms: Manix Endurance containing a numbing gel designed to help me "last longer". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 166
You deserved it 11 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Melly_fml 0

actually for evolutionary purposes men are suppose to wait until the female orgasms, her ****** helps the sperm move towards the egg through the contractions

MCart_fml 0

Aren't there any other guys here who treat the first ****** as foreplay? Sex should be a marathon not a 100 meter sprint.

Comments

#21 the only reason it's enjoyable is that so we will do it to make babies. At least evolutionarily (sp?) we were designed to **** to make babies, that's it. We are one of the only species on the planets that **** for pleasure, 99.99% of living things only **** to reproduce, and we /used/ to be that way too.

I love your fake statistics. Actually, dolphins and bonobos (a type of monkey) have been found to have sex for pleasure during non-fertile times.

ClearHeart 3

read more carefully, he said "99.99% of living things only **** to reproduce" that leaves like... at LEAST 10 species, probably more, he was just saying most organisms just have sex to reproduce, not all but humans.

I think that she was just trying to help you and her have a better experience with her. I don't think she meant it as an insult.

YDI. YOUR life isn't effed because you run the fifty yard dash in five seconds. Your girlfriend's is!

id0nTgiv3af___ 0

so she wants to do it more.. wuts the problem?

ms_not_so_happy 0

I think that is a good thing. Don't be so defensive she could have dumped you instead she is making an effort and finding ways to improve your relationship. I would say she is a keeper.

FItAll_NoRegrets 0

I can see how what she did can make you feel bad... but that's not a bad thing at all. If it lasts longer it's better for both of you.

The_Big_Mac 7

I was thinking the same thing this isn't an fml this is oh so life goes on and I'm still getting to have sex tonight.