By Alejandroc - 20/01/2012 01:46 - Honduras

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me with a message that I had to pay $1 to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 157
You deserved it 3 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she broke up with your over a message, probably the best $1 you've ever spent.

Damn! She basically robbed you of 4 gumballs!

Comments

astralvagan 20

I'm curious to see how badly the rest of your cell bill is screwing you over if you're paying $1 for a text. Even when I was out of the country with no texting plan it was only 25 cents.

kelseygoesrawr 8
briannajm 9

This would so happen to me :// I feel ur pain .

Your girlfriend would send you a break up message that you'd have to pay exactly $1 for?... Oh world, you so crazy.

briannajm 9

No id get dumped some cowardly way like that .

I like 21's version better, more lesbianism.

briannajm 9

Lol thanks :) but it's happened a lot .

(: I did make it open for lesbian friendly readers.

BayleeWasHere 1
mysterious_chan 7

You're better off without the twat if she broke up with you through a message.

OG_Treezy 2

damn.. u could have gone to BK n gotta single stacker..

I'd rather pay 1 dollar and know the truth then pay nothing and get lied too.

What would she be lying about? Are you insinuating you that she is cheating on him? Was it because no one respectful breaks up with someone via phone? Or has this happened to you, and the scenario played out to the specs of your comment? :O Am I asking a lot of questions? Do I need to go to sleep?

I'd rather handle a break up like an adult: face-to-face, or at the minimum, a phone call. Breaking up with someone through a text is cowardly. Grow some balls and tell me straight up what's going on.

Cool story bro. You just contradicted yourself. A phone call is not "growing some balls". Its hiding via your current phone service provider and your monthly fee. :P

Don't worry 35, he's just cranky because he's sick!

They are getting lied to because they don't know their partner feels that way. The whole relationship was a lie.

Send her the bill for listening to the message, and a bill for all of her BS.

Holy crap, it costs you $1 to view text messages? Screw your ex, this is the real FML here!