By your mother - 13/10/2010 09:02 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I went out for ice cream. We somehow started talking about which of our relatives had died. Right when she was talking about how her grandfather had died, I started laughing. She had gotten ice cream all over her face. She broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 214
You deserved it 40 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be able to control your emotions when someone tells you something serious. You can't just burst out laughing, it's not polite. I can understand that she got upset, breaking up with you might be a bit too impulsive though, just show her that you didn't mean to laugh at her. Make it up to her.

perdix 29

You are a clown. If your brain can't focus on the serious matter being discussed over an amusing visual, you are too shallow and vapid to be boyfriend material. I hope you at least paid for the ice cream -- it would be the only way you could be remotely useful.

Comments

trends1 0

FAIL................. That is funny though..... you shouldve asked if her grandfather wouldve had a napkin to wipe it off for her

sbarclay 0

today my boyfriend laughed when I was talking about my deceased relative FML

Idea: don't laff when Person talking bout dead people.

aznw33d 0

Just couldn't help it, I understand. Happens to me a lot.

Ktinamarie 0

Er...yea you did deserve it I think I woulda punched you in da nutz, shoved my ice cream in your face, laughed at you and went home.

YDI! You should feel her pain instead of concentrating about the ice cream on her face.

Splayd 10

Is everyone here twelve years old? Honestly, if someone has ice cream on his face, and you think it is funny, then you are allowed to laugh. His ex girlfriend is a humorless blow-hard. Good riddance.