By mykhael - 21/08/2013 18:58 - United States - Opelousas

Today, my girlfriend and I started fighting. Instead of arguing for herself, she decided to set her puppy on me. Only "Puppy" is the name of her fully-grown police-trained German Shepherd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 108
You deserved it 7 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I call my tiger "kitten". Makes him even more adorable.

pwnman 33

Not only she is a bad girlfriend, it is needless to say that she is a bad dog owner.

Comments

grimrepa2007 3

2 bitches at once man. sucks bro.

What makes it hard to decide who was in the right, we need the full story. Op could have hit her or made a nasty threat for all we know. Yes, girlfriend could be crazy, but this could just as well be a crazy boyfriend. I'd set a dog on someone who hits or threatens me. Without being there, there is no way to know what actually happened. I can't say I feel bad for you and I also can't say you deserve it. Only 2 people and a dog knows what happened.

skyeyez9 24

For all we know, OP could have omitted the part where he violated the restraining order against him. Which is why she sent "Puppy" after him.

For all we know he could be her father. The point is that we can only judge any of these FML's on what is presented to us. You can't condemn a person for something you don't even know. It is possible that he was physically threatening her but it is also possible that he wasn't. We don't know because it wasn't part of the post and can't be assumed or deduced by what was given. On that matter, all of these FML's could be fake (not saying that they are but it's possible). Judging from what was told in this post, I say she was wrong to use her dog to help her win the argument and a bad pet owner for doing so. He needs to stay away from this girl and she needs her dog taken away and given to someone more responsible with animals.

Shocked how many YDI there are. Short of being restrained and prevented from leaving there or threatended with deadly force there is never a reason to use violence on another person

Oops. Forgot to use spell check. Sorry about that

If I were you, I would press assault charges and smile at the thought of her getting fingerraped by her fellow butch inmates.

olpally 32

What a psycho bitch. Get her arrested for assault or something. That's not cool.

abc1234321cba 1

Did no one notice that op said she set the dog on him. That could mean she placed him on his lap, not had the dog attack him...