By Anonymous - 03/09/2012 02:07 - United States - Southfield

Today, my fully grown, 90-pound German Shepherd sniffed and wagged his tail as a guy mugged me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 454
You deserved it 2 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

irishpassion16 6

Sorry OP :/ my 100 pound Rottweiler would probably do the same, but lay down if it took too long, if that makes you feel better

Just because it's a German Shepherd doesn't mean it automatically knows to save you.

Comments

I have a 120 pound hybrid and an 88 pound hybrid both of which would hide behind me to protect my wife. That is why when I go out into the world I don't rely on my dogs but the foresight that something could happen and that is why I brought my firearm to defend the ones I love.

pittyfinny 4

That's why I put the trust in my pit. Sweetest thing ever but guarenteed he'd help me out

AndriaLeeB 5

What's crazy to me is the fact that a mugger had the balls to attack someone with a 90 pound shepard, they're usually a deterrence, no??

My Shepard, is 130 and highly protective and jealous. She would of had his balls. :)

I have a German Shepard too, but he is more like 120 pounds. (He's not overweight) and he doesn't know to help when there is danger.

Yeah most dogs will not protect you if they are not in their territory. A woman was killed while running where I live and she had a german shepard with her too. Don't rely on them. Have another form of protection on you.

You might have been lucky with because if your dog would have ripped them a new one. They would have hired some douche bag of a lawyer to sue you for pain and suffering.

Maybe you should stop feeding your dog as much and start disciplining it like a real dog owner should and you won't run into this problem again!

What a stupid mugger who mugs a guy with a dog that could out run you or hurt you lol

knick64 7

Well he obviously knew that it wouldn't hurt him not all criminals are total dumbasses most of them are douchbags though