By biggs sprhro - 10/10/2015 04:25 - United States - Bryan

Today, my friends were right about me being whipped. My girlfriend now has me setting an alarm for 3 hrs after she's fallen asleep, all so I can uncover her feet so she doesn't get too warm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 711
You deserved it 15 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** that! You need to get your balls back

Make her do it herself. If she has a problem, she can do it. I honestly don't understand why you are responsible for keeping her feet warm

Comments

Dude if she is making you that that, she's just a raging ****. Unless your into the submissive little bitch lifestyle. If so call her mistress. If not tell her to **** off.

backdoorman010 9

embarrassing. sounds to me your a big fat pussy

So how'd that operation to have spine surgically removed feel?

You deserve it, man up or find a new girl.

PANDORUM89 21

I don't understand relationships like these. I've only let a man treat me like crap once and it's because I didn't know any better. I'm still f'd up from that relationship. if I hear his ringtone on someone else's phone I get anxious and my stomach drops. you should only be in a relationship that gives as much as you give. my bf once woke up at 3am to warm my toes up because I was so cold. but I will then turn around and keep the house colder than what I like because he is always hot or I'll give him a back massage or set my alarm to a time before his first so that I am awake so he doesn't have to worry about missing his alarms and missing work. if you aren't in a mutual relationship then what you're in isn't going to last. At this point it would be better to get a FwB than have her as a gf.

Dude, if you don't want to then don't, but don't act like a macho idiot.

Sorry, op, but I agree with your friends. You ARE whipped!

Set another alarm to remind yourself to remove your balls from her purse.

martin8337 35

The sex better be top notch and 3-5 times daily.

She can wake up and kick her own feet out from under the blanket. You're not a servant