By Jim - 10/03/2011 18:09 - United States

Today, my friends told me that they couldn't make it to my birthday dinner unless I changed the time, because I'd made dinner reservations that would clash with the new episode of Jersey Shore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 655
You deserved it 9 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if only there was something that could record things for you to watch it later, OP u need better friends

They are not your real friends if they think some shitty reality show is more important

Comments

YDI for liking that trailer trash shit.

PrincessesCrown 17

I don't see the point in that show all it is, is a girl with a DD cup size who struts around while a dude punches people in the face

actually it's about 4 girls and 4 guys..

That's when you say cheerfully, "Oh, I'm so sorry your TV show is so important to you that you can't make my party. I'll just scratch you off the list, then, and maybe I'll find time to see you later." Then invite some other people, and scratch your "friends" off your list permanently. Remember, they're the ones blowing you off for a TV show; you are the wronged party and if you carry yourself with dignity and grace you'll come out smelling like a rose.

sallen0046 4

Why would you write off a friend for asking you to try and change the time of a reservation that you made without first consulting them? It doesn't make you look or smell like anything other than the inconsiderate ass that you are.

YDI you hang out with douches who watch the worst show on the planet (Jersey Shore). Have a great birthday, give yourself the best present ever and get new friends.

Theres a new episode of Jersey Shore!? when??!!!

BulletCatcher12 0

Ok, I love jersey shore but that's just sad. Not very good friends bro.

wiggs5 0

oh yaaaaaah! t shirt time! I love jersey shore! :D cabs are here! haha, don't hate.

nothing gets in the way of my jersey shore!!