By Absent - 12/01/2010 05:42 - France

Today, my friends let me win at strip poker so I wouldn't take off my clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 410
You deserved it 6 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG That is so freaken Halarious! However I feel your pain... in my side !

Comments

perdix 29

I guess they saw her poker face and decided they didn't want to poker ass.

Fminetoo 0

I agree, FYL. Makes me remince the days of playing Pididle driving to a club or party. The ladies allways seemed to be the ones losing clothing, and spending ten minutes in the parking lot getting dressed again. O well, it was a nice preview of what your getting later.......

damnrosi 0

awwww, well maybe they think you'd be self concious and uncomfortable , so they let you win so you could all have fun!

flames45640 0

No matter what it's your fualt. Lose the weight or get plastic surgery. YDI

Don't I think you meant doesn't. You must be black. Micheal Jackson was one case out of literally billions. There was no fixing anything about him. He was just well fail.

mshafty 0

I don't really get how this is an fml. 1st) if this is mixed gender group then you got to see some naked girls or guys, awesome if you focus on the gender your attracted to. 2nd) you didn't have to get naked 3rd) Since your obviously the fat one of the group you got to see some better looking people naked! seems like a win situation. Unless It was an all girl group and all your friends think your fat and gross to look at, unless your a lesbo then its a win. Or if it was an all group of dudes and all you saw was a bunch penis, which if you were gay might be win, but not really!!

If you're playing strip poker with a bunch of dudes and no chicks, you're probably gay. Or really, really (really) drunk.

Ariannalang 0

I know a lot of attractive, overweight people. People like you make me sick. You undoubtedly have a lot of imperfections yet you still expect everyone else to be flawless. And OP never said anything about weight. Maybe his/her friends didn't want him/her naked so he/she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.