By rcarn - 12/06/2015 14:25 - United States - Leesburg

Today, my friends decided to throw a going away party because I'm moving. It would have been great if I had actually been invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 031
You deserved it 2 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel like this has happened to way too many people..

In your new town, you get to start anew. Keep an open mind and enjoy the new experiences. I hope it's better than where you are now. Good luck!

Comments

In your new town, you get to start anew. Keep an open mind and enjoy the new experiences. I hope it's better than where you are now. Good luck!

"Ding dong! The bitch is gone! The bitchy bitch, the bitchy bitch! Ding dong the bitchy bitch is gone!"--your roommate's be new favorite song. Not saying you're a bitch, but your roommate clearly isn't a fan of yours. I hope you get along better with the people who end up in your life wherever you're going. Good luck!

Oops. I guess a just didn't read carefully enough and assumed "friends" wouldn't be such assholes. My bad.

You should be happy you're finally getting away from these bastards, good opportunity to make some new friends!

Maybe they didn't throw that party because they were sad, but because they are happy that you leave... Not inviting you would only be logical in that case. However, I'm sorry for you OP! You deserve better than that!

Stay positive. Good luck on the move OP

ms101 10

If you weren't invited, it probably wasn't your going away party.