By datgirl92 - 24/05/2013 14:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my friends and I were talking about the creepy stranger that used to stalk me back in high school. I guess his looks changed a lot through the years because I found out that he's my current boyfriend of 4 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 272
You deserved it 19 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

expertsmilee 26

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Qwermy 16
perdix 29

#16, since she chose him as a boyfriend, I'd score it as a 1-1 tie. Do you agree or do I have to call the Rules Committee of the NSL?

jramirez16 9

I was thinking the same thing lol. Although one might say she's a winner too for falling in love with someone who's that into her.

zevo1415 10

Stalking is the new persistence I guess

Still a better love story than Twilight!!

As much as that's getting old, it's appropriate to use it in this case. :P

Anything is a better love story than twilight! We're in high school but I'm not going to eat or speak for almost a year because you left me and don't love me anymore! It must be something I did because you are so perfect! Come on, twilight is one of the reasons young girls have such low self esteem!

OhDearBetrayal 25

94- No, Twilight exists because teen girls have low self-esteem. I should know, I ******* loved the first book when I was an awkward eighth grader who jumped on any romance novel. Twilight features a girl with little to no personality who has a beautiful vampire fall for her. That right there is enough to make any young girl similar to me swoon.

KareBear7364 5

I guess he's the type that if he wants something, he gets it ;) Try and see this in a romantic way lol

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Talk about persistent. As he at least treating you right and not being creepy?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Sometimes love comes from the most unexpected places.. The bushes or outside of your window, for example.

perdix 29

Just as stalking was becoming unfashionable since it seemed so futile, you've given a glimmer of the hope to all the creepers. The stalked girls of the world are all thanking you very much.

If you had been truly stalked his face would have been burned in your memory.

perdix 29

#30, not so. The victim of a truly effective stalker never even realizes that he or she is being stalked until it's too late. When the victims feel creeped out, the stalker is revealing him or herself to being an amateur. PS: Would you mind moving your morning shower from 7:08 AM to 7:12 AM? I like to catch the weather and traffic report and the two events conflict. Thanks, babe!

There is your way to make your millions - "how to be a stealthy stalker" classes. I'm super impressed you've dodged my trained protection dog. I tip my hat to you!

perdix 29

#48, I give him little balls of ground meat infused with cheese and peanut butter. He's cool with me ;) That's just one stalker trick I'll let you in on.