By Jordan - 29/05/2009 13:15 - United States

Today, my friend paypal'd me some money to tide me over until my school loans come through. For a transaction description, he wrote "to get back in that pussy game." It got red flagged, and I had to talk with three female customer service agents before it went through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 902
You deserved it 4 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well has it gotten you back in the game?

No biggie. I'm sure they thought it was funny once you explained it. All in all, that's a good friend. #3, tell me how the friend is a loser? Seems pretty nice to me.

Comments

xandyx33 0

Great friend! You should've told the 3 ladies that the money is for liquor to get a party going. You know, alcohol + girls = pussy. To all of those who think that prostitution is illegal in the US, there are brothels in Nevada. Just wondering, aren't pornstars selling sex for money?

HA HA. You and your friends are dumb *****. Really who sends a message like that?

@30: If the person reading the check doesn't know what the word "pussy" means, then they wouldn't be offended by it. They'd just think the OP's friend was talking about cat racing or something.

So your friend floated you some money to tide you over and because you were mildly inconvenienced by it you consider it a bad thing? Get over yourself, and be happy for the fact that you have friends who are willing and able to do such nice things for you. #30, excellent trolling. Keep it up :D

Yeah, #30, just **** all the freedom of speech laws!

KyleOkposofan 0

30 If you are old enough to work, and still don't know what pussy is, then you just plain and simply fail at life.

Hilarious. Perfect example of an FML that's not lame, but also not too serious to be funny.

LOL!! - FYL for the dramas getting the money, but otherwise I'm just laughing. My mate owed me money for tickets and other stuff, and paid it back to me by Direct Credit. On the statement he wrote variations of "Man-Love", "You were great last night", and that sort of thing for 6 transactions over a week. I then had to go to my accountant.....worst thing there was they were all small amounts like $20. I don't know which was worse, the descriptions, or that I only got $20 for a night of man-love.

Epikouros 31

LOL @ #38 - can I call you for a good time if I ever end up in New Zealand? :)

Erm, #17: Prostitution is LEGAL in the UK but some surrounding activities are outlawed and #18: again that applies to you. Get YOUR facts straight before posting look it up on Wikipedia or something. It is legal.

Thats so funny! I'm totally going to do that to someone. On a semi-related note, why had this thread become a debate about prostitution?