By doubleCoupon - 24/06/2014 18:38 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my friend excitedly told me about the number of guys who are romantically interested in her. I realized how pathetic my life is when all I could talk about in turn was the number of coupons I got to use today at the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 529
You deserved it 5 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't you rather curl up on the couch alone, binge eating discounted snacks and binge watching Netflix, instead of wasting time with a boyfriend? I know I would.

Keep your head up. There's somebody for you.

Comments

FroggerForReal 11

No worries OP it'll be your time soon. Find a boy who shares the same interest as you and food I'd the easiest. You'll find something real other those other dudes that just want sex then they leave. Just ride out the storm.

hey, when she ends up with a family she's gonna wanna get all the savings she can get. who'll be the lucky one then?

The real question is, how great did it feel to save money on groceries? No you're right, that sucks.

Sounds like you're friends with my exwife.

Then OP can sing: "My coupons bring all the boys to the yard. They're like, it's better than bein' poor. Damn right, it's better than bein' poor." ..That's the first thing that came to mind reading your comment #10 haha

**** bitches, save money Or something to that effect.

91hayek 31

Couponing shows that the girl can manage money, clearly arbitrage any financial opportunity from a small difference in price, be extremely organised and proficient to plan and execute taking that opportunity within the small time frame and most likely has a big heart as most couponers do it for the charity. If anything it shows that this single woman can take you and your finances on and handle you and a family if you two stay together. OP is killing it and she doesn't even know it. The line starts here lads.

Coupons are good...maybe a cute cashier might like how much you save with your coupons...you'll find someone soon

Hey, look at it like this... you're saving money... and unlike boyfriends, there is no dollar bill that you won't like! Keep your head held high, OP!