By gracie511 - 29/01/2019 12:00

Today, my flight was delayed 3 hours so I was scrolling through my phone. Minding my own business, I was swiping through tinder and some guy behind me goes, “Ouch; hard no for that one?” And I turn around only to see the man I JUST swiped left on. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 2 581
You deserved it 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leviathene 34

Bad luck OP, but in your defense, he shouldn't be looking over your shoulder. That's just creepy.

Gwengreen 6

It would be more awkward and creepy if OP swept right and the guy said “surprise! I’m right here!”

Comments

Leviathene 34

Bad luck OP, but in your defense, he shouldn't be looking over your shoulder. That's just creepy.

True, then again, he may just happen see it on her phone while he walked passed her or sitting behind her.

ari330 21

I think you understood wrong, they both were on tinder. She swiped left, and he saw it on his phone and was like "oh hell no", then denied her and that's why it's upsetting. It was a coincidence that the person she was looking at happened to be in the airport too and upsetting that that's what he thinks about her.

left is no. She rejected him. He somehow saw her do it. The fml is that tinder is supposed to be anonymous until you match

Rachelc09 9

nope....u understood wrong. she swiped left and he watched her swipe left on his profile....comprehension is key...🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@ari330 swiping left means they didn’t like them. If OP swiped left, then she was the one who did the rejecting.

Gwengreen 6

It would be more awkward and creepy if OP swept right and the guy said “surprise! I’m right here!”

It’s especially creepy since airport seats are either back to back or far enough away that you can’t see exactly what a person is doing on their phone.

EinVoegelein 8

So what? You swiped left on someone you didn't like. That guy saw it and seemed to respond in an ironic/non akward way. What's the FML there?

That she swiped no for someone and that someone was right behind her

Trying to make your “lay over” a literal thing?

I hope you tried talking to him in person. That sounds like it could be an adorable how-we-met story.

So what's the problem? You weren't interested anyway.

if he had asked you out in person, you'd still have said no. Not his business what you do on your phone, and nothing to feel bad for. keep doing you, OP

tounces7 27

Actually, not necessarily. Women only swipe right on an extremely small percentage of guys profiles. Your odds are significantly better asking someone out directly.

This was literally copied from an article. The real girl this happened to is named Taylor Stag. Anything for attention, I guess.

shidhdbdhjsj 2

Maybe not steal tweets and post original stuff.