By sharee - 19/12/2015 20:51 - United States - Providence

Spicy
Today, my father-in-law asked me if I have breast implants in front of the whole family for the third time this month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 274
You deserved it 2 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should threaten to implant your fist into his jaw if he says that again in front of the family

Comments

Ask him if he got penile implants lol.

This....this is a bad, bad idea.. Do not do this.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

And if you look to our left, you will see the part of the comments section made by people who want to get recognized but don't have brains or the ability to think of something even remotely humorous.

If this is your father in law, I'm surprised your husband hasn't stepped up.

Tell him... They're real and they're spectacular

Tell him if he's so interested in booby jobs maybe he should get a subscription to PornHub.

Just casually brush it off and say, "no, do you?" It will get through to him eventually. Good luck OP!

my2centsworth 15

It sounds as though he needs to be checked by a doctor. That's a pretty inappropriate question to keep forgetting the answer to.

writergirl1029 17

Yeah, ask your spouse or your mother-in-law if he was like this before. If not, he's may have Alzheimer's. Sexually inappropriate comments are a hallmark.

writergirl1029 17

he*, not he's. Stupid autocorrect.

Ask your spouse, not the mother-in-law.

bitchs_and_hoes 20

Have your husband talk to his father. In private or not, it's not a question he should be asking.

you can say yes, your son paid for it, or no, but please check with your son to be sure..it should shut him up

just say wouldn't you like to know, your son does.

What is wrong with him? That's so inappropriate. Does no one else in the family call him out on his atrocious behavior?

I need more information, please send a picture :)