By forgottendaughter - 17/01/2010 14:41 - South Africa

Today, my father asked me to never contact him again. The reason? His "new" family doesn't know I exist and explaining that he has a 28 year-old daughter to his wife and his other children would be "awkward". I have siblings that I will never meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 893
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him that he can't contact you either because it would be awkward explaining to your new dad.

Comments

WinterlynnRose 0

if i was you i would go right on over and annoy all of his new family.

Sounds like you're better off without someone like that in your life.

I feel so bad for you! It must feel like he is like disowning you. He really isn't worth it, so don't even bother. You should block him out of your life, and if he feels like being part of your life in the future just ignore his pansy ass and get on with your own shit.

rj9614 0

ur should go to their house and tell them about how ur his daughter

_sourpatchkid 0

presumably he hasn't been in your life up until now so you won't miss him much once he's gone. I know it's disappointing and hurtful, but families are made not forced. If he is not man enough to deal with the consequences of his actions with his new family, then you don't need him. The people who love you and care for you and who have your back even when its inconvenient are the ones that matter. Whether they're blood or not. Anyone who doesn't do that isn't worth it. Blood or not.

prettybrwneyes16 0

geez and I thought my dad was bad

I dont mean to be so blunt, but your father is a ******* asshole, you're better off without him in your life....

janise 2

You're better off without that scumbag excuse for a father. You should still show up at his house unexpectedly just so his new family knows the kind of man he truly is.