By wronged - 08/07/2011 08:41 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my extremely paranoid boyfriend called me a whore and threatened to break up with me, all because he had a dream in which I had sex with my ex. I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 549
You deserved it 7 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow, atleast he dreams of you(: that's kind of sweet.... but as for dreaming of your ex...

Comments

Why is the first response to always dump someone? Maybe you should try to work it out first?

Which stupid person gave this comment a thumb down? Number one is absolutely right. He sounds like someone you will regret deeply, OP, so please, for your own sake, dump him. Now it's scolding, tomorrow it's beating. Get out now you still can.

Eskeddit 5

she should dump him. that's a pretty damn big red flag right there. she should save herself the trouble and end it now. by the sounds of it, it's probably a highschool relationship as well which of 99% of them go nowhere. better to just end it now and find a more sane guy. or better yet just stay single

ImaWiseGuy 5

I say give him some to calm the kids nerves...

yazmi_09 3

my bf has those same dreams, and very often :/ he at least doesn't call me names but he does get all mopey and extra paranoid all day

enonymous 8

Call the ex while the BF is listening and dump him again. Guaranteed to work

the ex bf is using inception to make him dump op. damn genious

5, if this is his normal behavior, then yes, she should dump him if he's so insecure and paranoid. 38, she deserves it for telling him what? Moron. OP, you should probably dump him if he does this kind of thing a lot.

troIIolol 0

dude, THE GUY HAD THE DREAM NOT HER NOW READ IT AGAIN!!

dakins 0

he's a delusional paranoid. i agree, dump him u don't need an overbearing oppressive drama in ur life.

a_nutritionist 10

lol for once dump him is actually not a bad idea. this is definitely a sign of some mental instability or at least...a complete idiot. i mean hey, if you wanna date someone with an iq resembling his shoe size then by all means, keep the relationship going. but if you want someone whos capable of rational thought, get the **** out. you cant communicate intelligence.

blanquito 1

he got paranoid..? he gets **** in his sleep he should be excited

If she had to write an FML post about her boyfriend then she should dump him

this reminds me of my friend's mom who had a dream that her son eloped and had a baby, so she called him and told him that she "knows what he did".

linnie_wesker 20

Uh no #5 they should NOT try to work it out. When I was 17 I went through almost exactly the same thing. I was a virgin and dating a guy that somehow became convinced I was ******* all of his friends, and started screaming that I was a *****. I didn't end it, and guess what? It got physically violent. OP, the guy is psycho. Get rid of him.

September_fox 2

#1 Is exactly right. If he's going to call you names because of some dumb dream he had, you don't want to be with him anymore. He doesn't deserve you.

bruins1116 0

NO stupid. he should dump her. if shes having dreams about sex with other guys. SHE OBVIOUSLEY HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM. your wrong hes rite.

bruins1116 0

i apologise i read it wrong. your rite dump his ass if it happens again. hell be paranoid for a lil and then realize how dumb it was. and sometimes dreams like that come true so you both are rite. just depends on your point of view

not when the dude demonstrates such douchebaggery

kdog3811 6

Why would you even tell him about the dream of course he'll get jealous. However the name calling and shit is overreacting

wow, atleast he dreams of you(: that's kind of sweet.... but as for dreaming of your ex...

SteelCladAngel 0

dreaming of an ex doesn't alway mean you want the ex it could be your mind subconsciously trying to say 'your current relationship is becoming very much like your old relationship'

sassyangel24 0

she didn't have the dream, her boyfriend did. so she wasn't dreaming of her ex, her boyfriend was.

It doesn't say OP dreamed of her ex. It says OP's boyfriend dreamed of OP and OP's ex having sex.

SteelCladAngel 0

I read the comment wrong o_o' d'oh!

I dont think the situation is sweet at all. In fact, I think it's scary and the dude is an a**hole. it's men like him who become monsters.

rainbowmoneysays 0

if it's that bad why are you still there?

daysgoby902 6

dreams are a very powerful thing.

nonelikeworms 0

Maybe the idea of you having sex was planted complicatedly.

HelloNoora1 0

how would he find out about this. How would it be a good idea to tell him if you knew he was paranoid

lulututu 4

99 he's the one who had the dream. People need to read right!

well it might be time to give it to him and reassure him that he is the guy. if that isnt an option dump him

Let me get this straight...If my boyfriend had a dream about me sleeping with someone else, and they instantly call me a *****, thats the cue for me to have sex with him? Clearly there is something wrong with you.

130- Well he is a freak of nature.

KennKenn 0
KennKenn 0

Either he's lying, or he's cheating on you. Let's hope for the former.

KennKenn 0

ok wtf a DREAM he called you a ***** and threatened to break up with you for a DREAM?! Thats messed up dump him if hes gonna be havin dreams and thinkin it happens.... Crazy boy

you're still a virgin -- theres the problem.

a_nutritionist 10

...yeah because the obvious thing to do when someone insults virgins is to criticise ******...

Oh boy, virgin-shaming and ****-shaming together in one thread! Do tell us, O Wise Men, when and how often should we have sex to avoid being stigmatized for it? Apparently sexual freedom was a myth and I never realized it.

you're still an idiot -- theres the problem. I don't think your stupidity can be fixed though. :-(

gosh... I was just saying it's not good to be a *****. I wasn't pointing any fingers.

musicalhog- I agree with you completely. Whitewoods- it's not a problem when you font know the AGE of the OP, for all you know she could be 13 or 73. i can see why YOU would have a problem with it tho..... *snap*

a_nutritionist 10

in YOUR opinion its not good to be a *****. you know, the same as the opinion of the other person who believes its not good to be a virgin... hence the point.

Regardless what opinion about virginity is, it's fairly obvious that the majority of people dislike ******.