By ProudMamma - 14/09/2016 01:50 - Canada - Oakville

Today, my ex came back into my life, professing his love and begging for another chance. This begging act ended rather suddenly once he remembered I have a daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 332
You deserved it 1 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

askullnamedbilly 33

How the hell did he manage to forget about that though? 'Oh, I miss her, I can't live my life without her, I can't wait until we move in together and have child- ah damn it, I KNEW I was forgetting about something!'

friedpwnadge 25

At least you won't have to worry about him again! Unless he forgets again...

Comments

You and your daughter are better off with someone who will love you both.

Wait a minute. Did he stopped because your daughter is a child and he did not want to be responsible for that reason or is it your daughter is an adult and he wants to have a relationship with her? Your FML did not make that clear. Of course either way is FML.

My real dad left when I was a baby, so my Step-dad is my real dad, as far as I'm concerned. It takes a special person to step up, and to love a child that isn't theirs. You did not need that kind of negativity in your life OP. The right person will come along and treat you and your daughter like the Queen and Princess, that you both are. :)

Yah (or whatever is opposite to F) your daughter's life for having a mum that puts her first before romantic relationships.

What's the opposite of FML? Because a major bullet was dodged here.

Count your blessings. Sounds like a tool.

Exes are exes for a reason. What a ******* loser!

RedPillSucks 31

please don't say your daughter is older and he was trying to hit on her.