By Anonymous - 18/06/2015 12:36 - United States - Tallahassee

Today, my ex-boyfriend dumped sand into the crankcase of my truck and then filled it to the top with water after I dumped him for being immature and not respecting my things. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 549
You deserved it 3 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, first we had someone who ate their neighbor's garden strawberries and now this. Floridians just have strange ways of seeking revenge.

Comments

elizacandle 29

looks like you made the right choice

Jellysweetheart 23

I'm pretty sure he can get arrested for that...

Should've seen that one coming. FYL, OP.

Hi I'm the OP. I'm a guy btw. So my car was locked but it has a keypad by the door handle and he knew the code so he got in and opened the hood. I live in a rural area and he must have done this at night. I don't have any proof that it was him. But my engine is ruined, as is a part of the transmission shift modulator because they use the same cooler. It will be needing replacement, which will be covered under insurance. He was a dipshit and I am glad he's gone. And his prized Mercedes Benz may or may not be having a run in with a rusty hammer sometime soon. Thanks for all of the funny comments and words of support!

As a car guy myself, I know the feeling of wanting to tear the throat out of anyone who harms your car, but I would never lay a finger on a vehicle for that purpose.

OP should just claim vandalism through insurance and then get a rebuilt long block installed

If it caused any damages to your vehicle you can sue him and/or press charges against him.

PurpleLover20 11

well at least he didn't go extreme and put sugar in your gas tank

I hope you meant there to be humor in this. . . or you don't know about anything mechanical. . .