By Anonymous - 15/05/2013 15:16 - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend called my parents to let them know I broke up with him. He was sobbing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 695
You deserved it 10 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok for a real man to cry every now and the.ln. I cry whenever I hear Nikki Minaj because she's famous and I'm not.

Sounds like he's a bit too immature to be in a relationship.

Comments

OP he is just trying to use your parents to get back with you. If they sympathize with him they could try to convince you to go out together again. So to avoid that tell your parents why you broke up and tell your ex to leave your family out of this

I dunno how your family works but, with phrases like "tell your ex to leave your family out of this", what your describing sounds a lot like the 'plot' of one of those talk shows, Jeremy Kyle or something like that. Ever thought maybe he had built up a relationship with her parents? I hope you're not so judgemental and accusatory in the real world.

Before I get attacked by grammar nazis - *you're

RedPillSucks 31

*don't know* Ouch! Ouch! Just kidding!!! *calls doodlecloud's mother to whine*

Oh jeez sounds like my ex, lol. Except he called my sister xD

olpally 32

Thats really desperate and pathetic... Sounds exactly like my ex. Fyl for sure op! Block his number.

GetPuckedUp 3

Personally, I prefer growing apples and oranges, but that's just me.

I'm more of a banana tree horticulturist, myself. They make better smoothies :3

flockz 19

i prefer large melons myself.

perdix 29

Would you prefer he asked them for your sister's number?

RedPillSucks 31

I did that once. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.

perdix 29

#88, yeah, you're telling me! Each time the sister was even crazier than the original girl, and, of course, this is the phase where the crazy stopped being fun.

We all know HE was the one who impersonated you on Facebook to make it looked like you dumped him.

I hope your dad told him to grow a pair.

Ahh. Poor boy ;-( I feel bad for him :)))