By IHateDumbExs - 21/01/2011 17:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my ex boyfriend apologized for being a jerk to me and threatening our relationship. When he was done, he asked if his apology earned him enough points for a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 341
You deserved it 5 633

IHateDumbExs tells us more.

IHateDumbExs 0

Haha he didn't come to see me, he came to where I was volunteering to pick up his little sister. He just saw me in passing and asked. And no, his apology was definitely not worth a *******.

Top comments

This comment earns me enough points for a *******. I expect you at my house in an hour. Don't be late.

Comments

Ok, so was he an ex before this incident, or is he an ex because of this incident? Because that kinda makes a difference to the situation. If he was an ex before this, then just ignore it, and maybe let him know you're not just around for when he's horny. If he's your ex because of this, then maybe you over-reacted, but it does depend on how much of a 'jerk' and how much he'd 'threatened your relationship' as to whether or not he was just using you.

I was in the midst of formulating a witty and snarky reply, but you'd probably understand it about as well as a handful of dirt would, so I'll stoop down to your level this once: "no, u shut up!!!!!"

Ooh, can I join in with the immature and unwitty comebacks? What you gonna do about it if I don't, eh, Ortega? :P

Cinn, boop - don't even bother. This ******* is a self-admitted troll who doesn't give a shit (his words, not mine). He's also delusional enough to think that Jessica Alba is his wife. I think we should pity him rather than argue.

Horny can bring out fake apologies very easily from immature boys. No it is not enough! What a dink!

oh no honey it only got you enough points for me to kick you in the Balls =)

You should tell him you need to be prestige 14 before getting one of those.

What is it with guys obsessions of their penises?

Two things: First, you clearly haven't hung around the right people, if this is average behavior. Second, your profile picture is terribly irronic and a massive facepalm moment, 24.

Yeah boopity, I noticed that too, but that MUST be intentional, right? Right? :

boopity, I get that her picture is ironic, we all think she is stupid for posting that opinion... but I am not sure what the reference is to latter part of your second-part comment "a massive facepalm moment" or, am I missing the point of the whole comment? care to elaborate?

funny part is you prolly gave him one b4 this message

perdix 29

He came to see you! Isn't that enough for a *******? No wonder he dumped your tight-ass, prude ass.