19
By ugh - / Friday 25 August 2017 20:00 /
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  jbuckets_404  |  32

Yet here he is by his own admission proven to be untrustworthy to begin with i.e., "kettle calling the pot black." Better keep that new, more cryptic password away from his eyes + scan your tablet, etc for viruses & keyloggers.

Comments
By  jbuckets_404  |  32

Yet here he is by his own admission proven to be untrustworthy to begin with i.e., "kettle calling the pot black." Better keep that new, more cryptic password away from his eyes + scan your tablet, etc for viruses & keyloggers.

By  Lillysar91  |  19

Ex or not he has no business going through your stuff and your tab. Set up a good password and even better tell him to stop snooping around and put boundaries if you want to stay roommates and avoid one of you leaving the place. You have a right to privacy.

By  SadiyaRabia  |  4

When your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't trust you, it usually means that they're being dishonest behind your back and think that you're doing the same. I'm 95% sure. The other 5% is the honest ones.

Loading data…