By Python22 - 05/09/2013 00:52 - United States - Midlothian

Today, I realized that I have a rack and butt most girls would be jealous of. That wouldn't be bad if I wasn't a dude. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 045
You deserved it 8 311

Python22 tells us more.

OP here, for update 1 of a few. Basically, like #52 said, I believe that is the case. It's not so bad I can't go out in public (and for fat people they aren't big at all), but if they were on a average chicks body, they would be massive. As for my trunk, yeah.... I'm 5'-10, so it evens out.

Top comments

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy your body! Shake that Butt of yours man! :D

Comments

friedpwnadge 25

Step one: Walk into convention as cross-dresser. Step two: ????? Step three: Profit.

ThatFancyPenn 18

I have the same, OP. My sister told me I have a nice but. Be proud.

addioty 19

swiggity swooty, do he got the booty? he doooooo and why is 21 getting downvoted? they were referencing a popular internet meme and I thought their comment was funny

RedPillSucks 31

@13 OP probably can just stand on the street corner. Step 2. !!!!!! Step 3. Higher profits!

A lot of females check out men's butts. It's not my cup of tea but OP own it if you've got it. And if it makes you unhappy, do something about it, such as exercise.

65, I have a great sense of humor. It just wasn't funny. Hence the commence of downvotes.

very odd my guy friend has to moobs ones several noticeable sizes large than the other

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy your body! Shake that Butt of yours man! :D

Yeah OP. Even if you're a dude, always enjoy yourself man.

Nothing wrong with a guy with a booty! In fact, Steve in American Dad was so desperate to get his "big boy booty" he padded his out. With hams. Shake that thang OP!

Twerk it! You could still get all those girls jealous and flaunt it.

fukre 3

Well.... So what you looking for now....

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CallMeMcFeelii 13

I do agree with you to an extent, but there are deciding factors that could inhibit OP from working out. If OP is healthy enough to exercise then it is completely his fault.

Or, ummm, you know, it could just be his DNA.

There are conditions giving men breasts without it necessarily having to be obesity...

Yep, I agree with MrSassyPants. For all you know, OP is perfectly healthy but just has a booty. And perhaps the only way for him to lose it would be to try to work off ALL the fat in his body. And OP.....some girls like the booty.

\ 28

Gynecomastia, I suppose. OP probably has a hormone imbalance of sorts. Muscle training can build up testosterone naturally, though I don't know if that's the case

no such thing as geneticsbeing the reason you cant have a fot body. its all in your head. if he has a health problem then oknot his faultbut otherwise anyone can get in shape

@79: You obviously don't know much about syndromes and genetics... Even though they tend to be rare, there are actually several which can cause this.

79, I have the complete opposite of what your comment says. I had medical conditions that did not allow me to lose weight, even when I worked out often. And many people have issues with their thyroids and don't even know that's making them to gain/not lose any weight. That's a very common medical issue among people.

ohro 10

Work with the body you got. Some girls may be jealous while others may be attracted

Girl are attracted to males with a nice rack? :O Ty for the info. Ima grow boobs.

thatgirlincali 13

Or women who are attracted to a man's humour and intelligence? Not all women are shallow.

#10 - Don't be an annoying douchebag. That didn't NEED correcting, even though you're correct. That's right, #10 is correct. Look it up if you disagree. It's called the English subjunctive.