By lolilovemyboyfriend - 19/10/2011 14:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my eleven year old sister came in, and bitched to me and my boyfriend about how she was going to tell my mom about the used condom she found. My boyfriend punched her in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 956
You deserved it 18 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

Oh wow I didn't know you were dating Chris Brown

Comments

The two of you are special. Make sure you keep him

I will be on the lookout for your next fml post about him hitting you...unless you're smart and leave him now.

APimpNamedSlickb_fml_fml 0
luvluvisintheair 4

Ya know.. There's always another solution >.

Dump him. If he can hit an *eleven year old*, sooner or later he's going to hit *you*. And anyway, what kind of an asshole would haul off and punch an eleven year old? And do you really want to continue to expose your family and friends to this guy, and the risk of violence he represents? Do your future plans with this guy include kids? Do you want him around your eleven year old *daughter*, when that time comes?

Sucks for him since once your parents find out he'll get some jail time for assaulting a 11 year old.

Octwo 16

Take video of what happens next when daddy finds out the kid punched his daughter in the face.

Anyone who would punch an 11 year-old girl in the face needs serious help. I hope you've quit submitting FML's and are using your time to dump his ass. And file a police report.

rpal4 0

are you serious ? I would have knocked him out the second he even tried laying a hand on her .