By shortiem - 06/03/2010 05:14 - United States

Today, my dorm had a mandatory meeting about body image. I went to the meeting and left feeling all good about myself. As soon as I got back to my room, my favorite jeans ripped right across my butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 700
You deserved it 4 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm slim but have an...ample bottom, and never have my pants actually ripped. Why? Because I wear the right freaking size. It's not that hard.

It could have been worse by ripping during the meeting.

Comments

Fat or not I would've loved to see that (I doubt OP is fat tho guys)

I'm slim but have an...ample bottom, and never have my pants actually ripped. Why? Because I wear the right freaking size. It's not that hard.

we request u send us pictures of ur ample bottom

Sorry, everyone. I don't believe in photographing my ass and posting it on the internet. Feel free to stalk me in on a Mexican beach next week though if you really want a look. But not actually.

perdix 29

If you body image was dented by the rip, Sir Mix-a-lot can fix that :)

nommnom_fml 0
becka344 0

roflol, I love you, commenter above me

letitbe56 0

Eh, that's happened to me a few times, especially when I was a teenager and could only afford cheap pants. I'm 5'6" and 110lbs, though, so it never made me feel fat...mostly it was just embarrassing, especially the time it happened at work...

So you went to a meeting where they told the skinny bitches not to say bad things about the fat bitches and when you got back to your room your pants exploded. I think they put a spell on all of you so you know what camp you are in. Skinny girls got pizza and the chunkers got exploding pants. I hope you didn't have the sisterhood jeans on. They can tell you whatever they want about body image but the truth is the mirror and this time your pants don't lie.

Craw25 0

lmao #5. OP were they old jeans or do you have a big booty? Be proud of your big booty guys like 'em!

Craw25 0

I want to see this awesome denim ripping ass