By Crystal_Nicole - 14/12/2013 05:05 - United States - Wichita

Today, my dog played dead just so I would leave him alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 508
You deserved it 7 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's the exact opposite with my dog and his damn ball! I'm the one playing dead so he'll leave me alone!

Don't terrier self up about it, it's pawsible that your dog was just having a ruff day.

Comments

It's a good defense...but this is taken a bit to an extreme...

You feed them, bathe them, keep them warm and even wipe their asses, and in return this? Thank goodness I hate dogs too much to keep them as pets. No I don't care if you vote me down on this, its my opinion.

MzZombicidal 36

If that's how you feel over one dog playing dead, I'd hate to see how you'd deal with kids.

I'm sorry... you wipe your dog's ass? Seems true you don't like dogs, because they don't need their asses wiped. They are not infant humans.

Vegeto30294 19

Because every dog acts like this. Okay. Look at a cat, MANY (note that word) will try to hide from you if given too much attention. Animals, just like kids, have times where they want to be alone too. And the whole "its my opinion" tripe, its just as much your opinion to say it as it is ours to say the opposite.

Not going to vote you down for hating dogs, I'm going to feel sorry for you. I think that's really sad!

My children are human beings. .. I do not see how my dislike if dogs has anything to do with my children. I do not see the point of raising an animal that very well may one day harm you

I never had a dog and never will. But you wioe their poop don't you? when you bathe them don't you wash their butts? An infant child only needs poop help for a year or two .

Put ip a picture of yourself wiping your dogs poop off the ground. Then look at it and see who is really "sad"

The fact that you used more than one comment to defend yourself is beyond saddening. I did not bring *your* children into it, ever. I was merely stating that I do not wipe my dogs ass. He has his own hygiene. Ever seen a dog lick its ass? 9 times out of ten it is not just for fun..

Helldemon 32

#38 how do people like you manage to breed? For one people do not wipe their dogs ass(least not anyone I've ever known). Two, dogs don't just randomly harm their owners, how ignorant and stupid can you be.

Not as stupid as you. Not liking dogs has nothing to do with my intelligence. Ewww they LICK themselves clean???.. and then I see dog owners getting licked by their dogs... you just grossed me out even more. And yes I will reply, if you think that is sad then go think that.

All animals besides humans lick themselves clean! Its a standard biology fact. Go back to grade school and then come up with a valid argument.

That's what Rob dyrdek discribes as "Humanimal" X'D !

My dog just bites me when he has had enough.