By glowstick - 30/06/2009 06:07 - United States

Today, my dog ate my little brothers medication. I spent all morning trying to make him throw it up, but it wasn't working so I took him to the animal hospital, which was in a different city. $150 in poison control and vet bills later, I found the pill we thought he ate stuck under his paw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 659
You deserved it 8 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Snuwishuhad 0

Aw, don't feel bad, you were probably very stressed while worrying for your dog's life. It's also sweet how adamant you were to try and help! Some people abandom their pets. Sorry about the $150 though, that is kind of unfortunate. But, hey, if it weren't under his paw then you'd regret not making all your efforts :)

Aww that sucks so much x(. It's good you went to such great lengths to make sure your dog was okay, but look at it this way...it's a good thing he hadn't actually swallowed the pill. FYL though, definitely.

Comments

no, they wanted the dog to throw it up so the dog wouldnt die

whitey_fml 0

wait wait wait- you thought he ate ONE PILL and was going to DIE?? stupidity is expensive.

It was a bit extreme, but a lot of medicines could be catastrophic to a dog's body, especially if the med's were high-dosage like most of my drugs are. Most of mine are 800mg or higher. I could imagine some of those really screwing with a dog.

CherryToothache 17

Glad your dog's okay and FYL for the huge bills. Vet bills are so expensive!

peroxide bottle $1. Saving $149 in vet bills because you know how to make an animal throw up priceless.