By in_pain - 06/05/2011 23:23 - Canada

Today, my doctor called and asked me when I could have my broken hand x-rayed again. I said the ER staff had told me it was a bad sprain over two weeks ago. I'm now in a full cast, and have to have my partially healed bones re-broken. There goes my summer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 926
You deserved it 2 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when I'm out there splashing around in pools, or playing on the beach, I'll think about you.

Comments

TurboTits 0

Well it looks like......you could use a helping hand!

those people are just idiots >.>

that sucks!!! my doctor told me I had a ganglion cyst but it ended up being me babying it for too long. he made me pay for a ******* MRI... >:( anyhow that's horrible. :(

shelbyjoa2011 0

be a man rub some dirt on it :0)

fluffy_nuggets 0

The exact same thing happened to my brother, right down to the ER staff telling him it was a sprain, and the bones being re-broken. He didn't find out til 3 weeks later, and we live in Texas, or I would think he submitted this.

ReynshineCutting 10

I too am from Texas and went to the ER for a broken arm that they said was just a bad sprain. Then 2 weeks later we got a letter from them apologizing for their mistake, and that my arm was actually broken. They said though that it was a clean break and it would be worse to re-break it to set it perfect so my bone's are a little off in that arm. I'm guessing this is a common occurrence in ERs now.

NinjaKat99 0

ok, why would you have to have the bones rebroken?

johnson94 5

because you do not want them healing abnormally..

because it was already partially healed, and probably not the right way. so his arm would be ****** for life. so they need to re- break it and cast it, so itll heal properly, they had to do that to my boyfriend when he broke his arm in 3 different places and it healed messed up.

because the bones began to heal incorrectly. they have to be re-broken, set properly, and casted to be held in place until they heal again. basically they began to heal crooked because they weren't straightened first.

nico139 4

because if they are not set correctly to heal you could have a number of bad things happen. some may just have abnormal bone structure or others may eventually develop diseases like cancer.

kekywobble 0

They probably didn't set right.

I love how five people in a row felt the need to say the exact same thing with different wording.

a_nutritionist 10

i love how numerous people have all said the exact same thing...;)