By thanatophobia - 15/03/2010 00:20 - France

Today, my deranged coworker sent me a text message containing a picture that she just took of her uncle. It was at his funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 028
You deserved it 2 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why did u give her/him your number??

thoughtcrimeno1 0

judging from some of these posts i assume that it has become perfectly acceptable to: 1) insult the departed by circulating pictures of their lifeless bodies to strangers that could care less and 2) shrug off said picture without a second thought about the sender's sanity. you can just delete the pic, but not "unsee what has been seen."

Comments

why did u give her/him your number??

A lot of co-workers exchange numbers =/

Pball11 0

Awwe poor guy, was the picture of just him or all of the people there to mourn? Because if it was the mourners that wouldn't be that bad.

MyThoughtsR 0
MyThoughtsR 0

oh snickerdoodle I missed OPs name 2. lol. wow what a doucher

so ur life is screwed cuz... u received a pic? I swear, some people are just... ug.

Thanatos= death phobia= immense fear

thoughtcrimeno1 0

we exchange numbers at work all the time. it's a perfunctory motion nowadays. but seriously, who does that?!

thoughtcrimeno1 0

judging from some of these posts i assume that it has become perfectly acceptable to: 1) insult the departed by circulating pictures of their lifeless bodies to strangers that could care less and 2) shrug off said picture without a second thought about the sender's sanity. you can just delete the pic, but not "unsee what has been seen."

marleytooyou 0

what the hell this isn't an fml!!! just delete it problem solved!!!!

TrekkieGirl 0

If you're co-worker is deranged, then you shouldn't have given them your number.

I agree with 19 what the **** is this?

murderface232 1

that would make the perfect background...

Don't act like you didn't love it. We all know what your going to do with that photo

doink 0

Print it out and frame it, of course.

You know what I'm going to do with your photo! ;) haha JK... I had to.

lol that actualy would be cool.. Ina messed up way.

chocolateteacup 25

My friend, that's sick. Get help

@ #9 Read the OP's name - then you will fully understand why and how this is an FML

niibee 0

seems like a lot of work to make an fml... fake

Sounds like you might of been someone in power requesting evidence, so out of anger she sent you that.

Could have been a threat seeing how OP referred to her as deranged.

frankyvalentino0 0

aww poor co-worker. derranged or not, death is difficult.. maybe they were just reaching out..

I see dead people in mw2 everyday, it isn't that bad

red_handed 0