By nyaahaha - 02/09/2011 03:44 - United States

Today, my daughter turned Emo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 103
You deserved it 20 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did anyone else have trouble selecting this FML to look at the comments seeing as how it's soooo small? Anyone? Just me? :

Comments

7- I believe Katy Perry turn on Elmo, not into :D Giggity

Sesh54 7

Pretty sure that's a matter of opinion, fucksack.

64, maybe you should learn not to take things so seriously. Obviously it isn't the best FML ever, dumbass.

maybe she needs help, either it's a dumb phase, choose in lifestyle or a cry for help

I didn't know emo was still a thing! I thought everyone grew up from that and became "scene" (more or less the same thing). So not only is OP's daughter emo, she's also not very trendy.

Epsilonyx 15

If Twilight appears in your home...kill it with fire.

MegamiKaosu 28
MegamiKaosu 28

don't mark me down just cause I expressed my feeling towards twilight defend it to my face or gtfo... Ty and have a good day :D

27- Oh good heavens, you illiterate bastard, you forgot to add an "ed" to turn.

wriptidez 0

first off just tell her how much you love her

MegamiKaosu 28

in my emo phase I told my mom to **** off when she tried to "help" and tell me how much she "loves me"

Isn't that how every teen is? We're all assholes.

I feel bad for your mom. I would be glad she cared, at least in retrospect. When I was depressed my mom never even noticed.

MegamiKaosu 28

My mom hates me she's only said that cause her therapist told her too and her pastor, later she told me I wasn't worth having

Petunia888 13

82, good for you, ungrateful ass. There's starving people out there, making less than a dollar an hour for 16 hours of extensive labor. Even if you were ******* homeless, you'd still be better off than some of those people. Oh, but go ahead and brag about how you were ungrateful when your folks tried to show some concern. Smfh.

#198 dude not everyone is an attention *****, if her mom hated her and had to go to a therapist, and a pastor just for them to tell her to say "i love you" is ****** up. "oh boo hoo theres people doing worse than you". It's personal experience, not everyone ******* else's problem, if there are people out there who need help, HELP THEM, dont complain on fml, ungrateful ass, grow the **** up!

wriptidez 0

first off just tell her how much you love her

wriptidez 0

first off just tell her how much you love her

wriptidez 0

first off just tell her how much you love her

MegamiKaosu 28

true, they are really close in style some times. really doesn't help when a lot of ppl go to that stereotype...