By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 04:49 - United States - Moorhead

Today, my daughter finally gave birth to twin boys. She informed me that she named them Peregrin Took and Meriadoc Brandybuck. My grandsons are named after Hobbits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 272
You deserved it 6 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can drink your fancy ales you can drink em by the flagon but the only brew for the brave and true... comes from the green dragon.

Comments

That's seriously awesome. Where is the Like button?!?!

I wish my parents something cool like that! I LOVE LOTR and The Hobbit :D

Hey! Now I know what I'm naming my kids!! :D

Well, eventually Merry and Pippin will discover fireworks, eat the family out of house and home, and get into all sorts of other mischief. And you won't be the one having to deal with it. (And on a side note, there are worse things to be named after than hobbits...)

Hopefully they will enjoy reading the books... If not F their lives. If they do enjoy them then awesome sauce.

alisham011295 13

Idk how this is an FML, that is freakin awesome!!!

They won't get bullied, those kids will be ******* legends!

I understand where your coming from and all but that is kinda awesome.

Hey! Over here, over here! It's working, it's working! I know it's working, run! But they only brew for the brave and true...Pippin! But they only brew for the brave and true...comes from the Green Dragon! :D I LOVE LOTR so so much! I think that is just awesome! Sorry that you don't though. I hope they grow up to love it as well! I think those are such awesome names :) also, I LOVE the line where Aragorn says, "Let's hunt some orc." And they hunt for Merry and Pippin.