By fml - 20/05/2010 21:32 - Canada

Today, my dad screamed at me, called me a monster, told me he wanted me to move out, and that I better start looking for an apartment. Why? I slammed the microwave door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 983
You deserved it 7 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YDI for being so ******* angry. liek father like son. sort yourselves out

fanaticdragon 10

My parents are exactly the same,use pretty much anything I do- good,bad ,whatever..Even if I turn the light on in my room in the middle of the night - "I HATE HAVING TO PAY FOR YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL! WISH YOU WOULD GO AWAY AND LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU PAIN IN THE ARSE .. blah blah blah" .Even though their air-conditioning is on all day :/ My parents and I hate each other tho,and know it :P I didn't even want to come home from college for the summer,but here I am. FYL,OP..I feel your pain!

iamelrebel 0

either this is fake or you did something more than just slam the microwave door. before posting something, you should put both side of the story

godyourethick 0

Man's got his priorities in order: he could have been reduced to heating food in the oven like a savage. A SAVAGE, YOU HEAR ME?

hydro_fml 0

You got called for doing wrong Witnessing abuse of a kitchen appliance is hard to take. Lucky this isn't the medieval period.

mistyv_fml 0

YDI, I am sure there is MORE to this story than just that door!! I am assuming you act like a spoiled, unappreciative brat most of the time and take advantage of the fact that your parents are doing you a favor letting you live in their home and not learning how to be a responsible adult (as if this happens much anymore). That door was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. Get off ur ass, get a job, pay bills and find your own way in life and quit mooching off ur parents.

#427 im pretty sure acting a douche wont cut it how to u know if her parents are just freaky or the guy just had a bad day or she is abused so u get ur ass off the computer and stop making yoursulf feel better and i dont need a job im underaged =)

I'm sure there has been an on-going battle.. that was just the last straw. It doesn't take much to make a guy snap when he has he mind on something... he's been thinking about it but, just needed an excuse to bring it out.

trust me same thing happened to me the other day butvi fixed myself supper so he didn't have to,

my mom said that to me b4 and I didn't even slam it it just shuts loud