By davidh5012 - 27/11/2011 21:41 - United States

Today, my dad had his "sixteen years overdue" vasectomy. I'm fifteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 516
You deserved it 2 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chazzlerazzle 0

Dude don't worry if he really didn't want you he would of falcon punched your mom right in the stomach when he found out she was pregnant

At least your mother isn't having a fifteen years over-due abortion...

Comments

I just now realized someone else beat me to the joke I had thought of and I apologize for my in-originality.

I think a voluntary 6 month ban from FML is appropriate. Thanks for being a **** up.

Maybe he was meant to have it right after you were conceived. Don't jump to conclusions...

Aaww! Maybe he was joking, I'm sure he loves you very much!

15years + 9 months pregnancy, if you're 15 years and 6 months old, he could've had the vasectomy after he gets your mom pregnant.

No 28, you missed what 21 was trying to say. Depending on when OP's birthday is, he may have been conceived over 15 years ago. You have to consider the 9 months inside mom. For example, my birthday is next month. Had my dad had a vasectomy 23 years ago, it would have been AFTER I was conceived. I'd still be here, my brother wouldn't.

39, you're missing the point of the FML. OP is stating that his father wished or wanted to have a vasectomy 16 years ago, (before OP was conceived) or maybe he didn't want it at the time, but in hindsight wishes he had because op is a **** up or something. 21 is saying maybe OP father had a vasectomy after he was conceived... But the FML states otherwise...

racquel102811 0

Why are you guys arguing over this no one cares.ijs

Yeah, I'm really sure OP's father crunched the numbers on this one...

GrammarNazzzzzi 6

Or....the mom cheated on the dad and blah blah blah... Kid was born bla blah blah....in 3-4 years they're gonna break the news to OP blah blah blah...The End

I gave you a thumbs up because you are very hot. ;)

Shut up. Everyone shut up. What if this kid is 15 years and 3 or 4 months old? Just...do the math. I wont explain it past that, you guys are smart. (HAHahahahaaa. Hah.)

mason_sweat 0

21- I get that your trying to make it better but because of the fact that it's on FML I think we both know otherwise...also I checked out your profile, will you marry me?

Your life doesn't suck, apparently, your parents life sucks.

You already had him beat a year before you were even born. Dang man, you're an overachiever. :D

Ouch! Parents thinking out loud again lol

Hmm, that's a sucky way to find out you are adopted. I'm sorry OP.

Pufferfish78 5

Where did you get the idea OP was adopted?

JRockk 2

i believe op is saying that dad finally had his vasectomy which he should have gotten 16 years earleir... (1 year before op was born)

Oh my gosh, I totally read this wrong and too fast, I'm sorry! Lol(: