Men and their balls

By Anonymous - 02/03/2021 05:01

Today, five years after the birth of our last child, my husband still hasn't gotten the vasectomy he swore he would get. He wouldn't let me get my tubes tied, because it was "the least he could do," but when I ask about it, I'm a nag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 437
You deserved it 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DoctorPALO 14

Tell him if he's not getting it done, you are. Or tell him no more sex without proper birth control, for you BOTH. Condoms AND pills or shots or an IUD or whatever form you prefer. Or abstinence might be a good motivation.

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

Sorry, "he wouldn't let you"? Are you a child that needs the consent of an adult?

Comments

Start pushing him for more sex and talk about him not getting the snip must mean he secretly wants more kids.

mando 10

I would tend to agree with this.

DoctorPALO 14

And have yet another child, which she obviously does not want, which would be exactly the point of thisFML? Most ignorant thing I've ever read.

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

Sorry, "he wouldn't let you"? Are you a child that needs the consent of an adult?

madlime 3

A lot of places still won’t let you get your tubes tied without husband consent. Some are like that unless your over the age of 22 and have more than 2 children. There are so many rules in place where women do not have a choice over their own body.

Yeah a lot of people don't understand this. It's not that his say is final in the relationship, it's that if he doesn't agree to it, the DOCTOR won't do it. it's really ******* stupid.

Yeah...at 35 I had to have a hysterectomy...if it would have been three months earlier the doctor would have had to have my fathers permission. And that was with HAVING to have it. It wasnt because i wanted it. There are some messed up medical practices out there. And I agree with the others no sex until he gets snipped.

DoctorPALO 14

Tell him if he's not getting it done, you are. Or tell him no more sex without proper birth control, for you BOTH. Condoms AND pills or shots or an IUD or whatever form you prefer. Or abstinence might be a good motivation.

xxlk4xx 6

shit at this point I would just go and make the appointment for me to get my tubes tied lol

Newgal2328 7

Tell your pregnant on April fools day!That will teach him ..lol

Warp1978 15

Men can find the idea of a vasectomy unpleasant but it's a third of the recovery time of having your tubes tied. My vasectomy took half an hour and I walked home under anesthetic which wore off several hours later. No heavy lifting for a week and an ice pack were plenty to get over the pain but that only lasted for three days. I was sore for another seven days but seriously. No sex until he gets it done. (how my wife convinced me that it was a good idea)

they shove needles into your sack and then cut them open when your awake, fully aware of what they are doing. he is scared dude. and he knows it's less dangerous and invasive than getting your tubes tied, he's trying to be a good dude. help him through this

Simple solution - Stop giving him sex until he holds up his end of the bargain.