By Weldingtags - 28/10/2011 20:59 - United States

Today, my dad asked if I'd help him clean the gutters. I was given the responsibility of holding the ladder while he went on the roof. All I heard was laughter before a year's worth of rotting vegetation landed on top of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 109
You deserved it 2 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IcySnake 0

Push the ladder over, and laugh.

every1luvsboners 11

So make like a tree and leaf him on the roof. No?

Comments

Why didn't you just take away the ladder as payback? Duh :P

i would have just pushed off the ladder. father or not hes a ******* dick

Lol I remember modding this and thinking "this is exactly something my father would do if he wasn't too lazy to clean the gutters". I suggest revenge via chocolate sauce in his shampoo.

hmmm, would food colouring mouthwash work?

This is a prime opportunity! Remove the ladder and let the negotiations for your fathers safe return begin!!!

mason_sweat 0

I passed this when I was moderating FML's! :D haha that's pretty cool to see, and I completely agree your life does suck.

If he was still on the ladder when he dropped it, I must say that your dad is not exactly bright since you could have moved the ladder. If he was not on the ladder, I would have moved it away from the roof for awhile to teach him a lesson! HEY! If he has a good laugh, you might as well have a good laugh, too!

roydawgg 3

At least you have a dad, mine left me, his mom, his brothers and sisters, his nieces and nephews, and he left his whole family yesterday for his mistress of 9 years. As of yesterday I no longer have a father.

killersexy 1

Ha that sucks my dad does stuff like that all the time

Before he goes to use the toilet, remove all the toilet paper from the bathroom. My mom did that to my dad as payback for leaving the toilet seat up all the time.

YDI if you didn't immediately remove the ladder and leave him stuck on the roof.