By Anonymous - 09/09/2010 14:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my cousin came to visit from America. While out shopping, she said loudly that she was having trouble finding clothes to fit around her huge fanny, causing a lot of people to stare in our direction. I had to explain to her that "fanny" in the UK means "vagina." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 561
You deserved it 4 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So I'm guessing they don't call those lil waist pouches "fanny packs" in the UK lol

Comments

Bsane 0

Fanny is another term use to mention your butt or somebody else butt: like look at that girl fanny, or look at that girl huge ass, or look at that girl large back side. I hope that help some of you. lol at op because I never knew that fanny was used in another term in Canada ;)

emmyers 0

eh. honest mistake. Plus Americans have a reputation for shit like that for a reason.

UpYoursInAdvance 0

I would love to help you and her find something for your "Fannies"

Who says fanny in America? Where I come from, we call it a butt.

JustJess666 0

what is your cousin like 80 years old? noble says fanny anymore except for old people. and does it matter if she was talking about her ass or her ******? no the point was nothing fit her. to those of you who say Americans fail. how so because we don't speak like you? that's like sayid a blind person fails or someone who looks different fails. god be more open and less ignorant and maybe next time you won't fail.

cutielov5 0

hahahahaha i didn't even know that fanny meant ****** in the UK. I would make that mistake too lol.