By Anonymous - 07/10/2010 23:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, my cousin and his fiancée took me to my first strip club experience. One of the strippers came over and danced for me. She pulled her thong string out and I tried to place the dollar in it with my mouth. I missed, to which she said "Put it in there, retard." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 595
You deserved it 34 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yazmi_09 3

lol! why didn't you just put it in with your hand? or were you trying to floss?

Don't. Put. The. Money. In. Your. Mouth!! This is twice this week I've had to say this! Club Etiquette 101 people! It's rude and unsanitary.

Comments

I'm just wondering the gender of you male cousins fiancee, and their sexuality? Something seems off about this FML

xGet_Over_It 0

The gender of the fiancee? Well, if it's spelled with 2 e's at the end, then it's a girl. As for their sexuality, who cares? If shes bi, OP's cousin might get lucky someday.

being bi has nothing to do with wanting sex with 2 people at a time. please educate yourselves!

No need to get fancy for the strippers, just hand it over.

YDI for trying to be all fancy. :/ You couldve just put it in there, and she wouldn't have called you a retard.

mickigirl92587 0

hahahaahahah!!! well ydi for not using ur hands!!! :P

monnanon 13

Well to be fair OP you are a retard. Why are you trying to be sexy towards her, you are probably the last in a long line of idiots who tried the same thing.

You deserve it for going to a strip club. How pathetic can you get? I'm so glad I get to see **** and pussy for free.

dudeitsdanny 9

If your "pussy and ****" read this, you'd probably be joining OP soon.

kportal69 5

**** that you're a paying customer. she should respect. if she's dancing on you for money and treating you like that then push the hoe off and don't give her the money. then complain.

Damn soulgirl101 0 out of 69, quit trying to make up fake ones up, unless your life is that ****** up.

omgYoUbasTards 0

win 55. :-D. this fml sets a great example for future ****-ups :-)

perdix 29

I'm glad that there is still a group of people that is not so politically correct that they use the long, awkward term "mentally challenged" or worse, "developmentally delayed" when "retard" says it all. You gotta love strippers for laying it bare. To what was she referring when she said, "in there," her vag?