By fretting - 08/09/2016 17:02 - United States - Fort White

Today, my co-worker, who used to be in a frat with me in college, decided to tell all my coworkers as well as my boss all the stupid things I did in college, starting with the time a girl stole my clothes and I had to walk across campus naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 070
You deserved it 1 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should turn it into a sharing party by telling them stories yourself and ask who else has fun stupid stories. Maybe that will deflate the situation.

Do the exact same thing right back at him, see how he likes it.

Comments

That's not very nice! You'd thing he'd stop caring what you did in college! Hope it all ends well OP.

Do the exact same thing right back at him, see how he likes it.

You should turn it into a sharing party by telling them stories yourself and ask who else has fun stupid stories. Maybe that will deflate the situation.

that is brilliant, not only does it show him as a team player, but it also prevents a pissing match of who can make the other guy look worse.

Yes, rolling with the punches and dealing with problems in a non-combative way are valuable life skills! :)

Why would you lie about it? That's only going to make you look even worse.

Internet say, pics or it didn't happen! Go on the offensive and make this guy out to be a lying douchebag.

18 - But it's at work, not on the Internet.

and it's probably too late anyways. this is something that needs to be an immediate response...

Don't run away from your past, own it! Show you're a good sport by changing your phone's ring tone to "The Streak"* Just hope your boss doesn't declare Freeballing Friday! *Young people, go look up "streaking"; you won't look at your parents the same again!

be proud of it! walking across the campus naked with your dong swinging like a demolition tool is your most badass moment in college. not many can make that claim to fame.

Just lament about how wild you used to be. If you're highly professional it might even make you seem more down to earth since you clearly know how to have fun, but take your job seriously.

Honestly, your coworker needs to grow up. Any sensible person wouldn't share that in a workplace. He's a complete idiot who is obviously stuck in the past. Probably immature and stuck in adolescence. We've all done stupid things growing up and through college. It's what makes growing up so much fun! He's obviously still trying. Good luck OP. Own what you did. Growing up while having some harmless fun is nothing to be ashamed of.

species4872 19

I'm still thinking about that giant wolf spider.