By DeeZeeMb - 07/12/2015 21:04 - Slovenia - Maribor

Today, my cat managed to digest some of the grass she ate. This makes her poop come out daisy-chained, and sometimes leaves a piece dangling from her ass on a string of grass. Then she runs around like crazy until it falls off, if possible on my bed. I had to catch her and pull it out by hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 066
You deserved it 2 372

DeeZeeMb tells us more.

When this happens, and it's a regular occurance, she goes crazy. She starts to run, then drops her ass on the ground and slides a little, decorating my flor with streaks of poop.

Top comments

Comments

That happens to my dog occasionally I think she eats grass to help with digestion

Actually grass can make a dog thro up, so dogs will eat it if they don't feel well to make themselves sick

Cats and dogs eat grass for reasons other than to induce vomiting. Nutrition, fiber, irritants stuck in the throat/stomach, throat/stomach inflammation, obstructed bowels due to hair balls or other such blockages, acid reflux (or the animal equivalent, anyway) or constipation. If your companion animal is frequently vomiting or eating grass, it should probably be brought to your veterinarian's attention to see if there is a more severen underlying problem, since many of them can cause serious damage long term.

SilentSin 23

Prepare for all the "shitty situation" puns

Reason #84637465 why there are no animals allowed in my house.

PlayD3ad 2

This would be something I would call the boyfriend to do lol my hand will be pulling nothing from a cats ass. Your a strong one lol

I don't see how it's that much worse than cleaning the litter box. Or does your boyfriend have to do that too? The problem is only when i don't catch it happening, and she dislodges it herself by violently running and jumping around (including on my bed). Then i either find a present in a special location, or i wonder where the smell is coming from...

Soverain 15

Reminds me of a time where my roommates cat ate floss and she had to pull that out of its butt.

pyroknight_fml 5

another example of why dog people don't understand cat people

One of my dogs has done the exact same thing and I had to pull grass from her butt. My other dog ate tassels off of a pillow when he was a puppy and, you guessed it, I had to pull that out of his butt too.

My dog does the same thing except he's now learned to come up to us and have us pull it out for him.. Not pleasant to say the least.

Lol, sorry, but I really want to see this illustrated!