By DeeZeeMb - 07/12/2015 21:04 - Slovenia - Maribor

Today, my cat managed to digest some of the grass she ate. This makes her poop come out daisy-chained, and sometimes leaves a piece dangling from her ass on a string of grass. Then she runs around like crazy until it falls off, if possible on my bed. I had to catch her and pull it out by hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 066
You deserved it 2 372

DeeZeeMb tells us more.

When this happens, and it's a regular occurance, she goes crazy. She starts to run, then drops her ass on the ground and slides a little, decorating my flor with streaks of poop.

Top comments

Comments

If you have pets it's always a good idea to keep gloves on hand and easily accessible. For reasons such as this. I learned that the hard way.

I didn't use my bare hand, but some toilet paper. She squirmed when i was pulling it out, then ran away. At least it didn't end up on my bed this time.

At least you had something to use and you saved it from being all over your bed. Cats are weird.

Thanks OP, I didn't want to eat today anyway.

I was eating salad when I read this...

SpawnofAthena 16

If tying knots in the military has taught me one thing, Daisy chains are the easiest to un-do.

That kind of situation happened before to my cat but it was a roll of twine/string , and at one point it was coming out both ends....

Talis99 26
mds9986 24

You'll get through it OP, the grass is greener on the other side.

I really doubt it is. this grass is considerably more shit stained on the other side

fpants2010 18

The cat we had when I was little used to eat the plastic Easter basket grass and the same thing would happen. I found it humorous to watch my mom pull grass from the cat's ass.

This happened to me once when my cat ate my dressing gown draw string (she loves to eat non-edible things for some bizarre reason). It was so long and yes, I had to pull it out by hand while my cat yowled in a demented way. >_

Don't let your cat outside to eat grass and that solves your problem.

Please be careful when pulling things out of your cat's butt. Grass is relatively short so this should be fine, but strings and other long items (my cat ate a ribbon once) can be stuck in the colon. If you pull on it, you risk damaging your cat's intestines. It is better to cut the dangling part off and take it to the vet! All the best to you and your cat! :)

#32 is right. I went to vet tech school & anything other than poop hanging out of a cats ass like ribbon, string etc should not be yanked out. It could be wrapped around an organ & even a single strand of hair can slice through tissue. So don't pull it out, go to your vet. Your cat will thank you.