By carless - 15/08/2010 02:25 - United States

Today, my car was stolen. From my driveway. By the guy who sold it to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 899
You deserved it 4 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yasmeenjonasx3 0

Comments

Inconvenient. But solvable if you know who did it.

Lol - thats why you don't let the guy you buy the car from keep a key "for sentimental reasons"... :)

Did he make a copy of the key somehow, or hotwire it? Or did you leave the key in the ignition, doors unlocked, etcetera? If so, YDI. Buuuuuut, what you can do is this: Find a skunk. A big ass skunk. Piss said skunk off. Piss it off bad. Do not piss *on* the skunk. RIGHT before said skunk sprays you, put a jar up to it's spray hole, and capture the essence of skunk smell. Put lid on jar. Attempt to steal car back. Whether or not you can steal the car back, do this: Throw jar of skunk stink into whatever car he has left. Throw big ass skunk (He fell in love with your leg and you're just too lazy to remove him) into guy's house. Hopefully, the skunk will spray, and spray, and spray, ultimately making his house smell like skunk stink. If you actually do any of that, you win. Big time.

FFML_314 11

You are not the revenge seeker here! You are a creep, nothing more.

Rawr. And just realized my above post is owned by one further up the comment line, so sorry for that. I can't help myself at 1 in the morning. I also may or may not put an old pic of myself up here depending upon how... Well, I'll just put it up when I feel like it.

lexielovesyou 0

wow , just wow [; you lost me at 'find a skunk' haha (:

the car mustv ben good if he took it bak

Edgar210 0

are you mistired? lol im confused xl

Edgar210 0

are you mistired? lol im confused xl