By Musicfan - 12/08/2011 02:30 - United States

Today, my car was broken into, and they stole all my CDs, but left my daughter's Black Eyed Peas CD behind. I'm pretty pissed about the theft, but almost glad to see that the delinquents in my town have a decent taste in music. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 697
You deserved it 4 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And the thief keeps runnin, runnin and runnin, runnin, and runnin, runnin......

Comments

itsgen 16
danielreader22 4

Oh really? Well how would you react if you got something of your's stolen?

people overreacting about they hatin black eyed peas band heard that little voice in your head saying use that fraking brain. (dont offense)

juliaaalove 8

At least you're optimistic:)

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Don't let your daughter listen to that shit.

Well sadly thats all they can listen to now

ok, what is wrong with the black eyed peas?

I, probably like many other people here, didn't mind the old Peas. It's what they've become that we don't like...

wow. your car gets broken in to and the only thing you can say is you're impressed with their music taste?

technically he said he didn't like his car being broken into but was pleased with their taste in music. unless I too am illiterate.

kc1997kc 9

Actually it says "almost pleased." Although you were close so your probably not illiterate.

rlfender 3

another reason why not to by cd's in the first damn place

MrSexyPants 14

Destroy the cd and tell her it was stolen too. They are horrible, terrible people who ruin the name of perfectly good food.

Lights_Out_fml 6

"I'ma bee ima bee ima ima ima" More like i'ma fly because I suck

Lucie_love 4

Did you mean mosquito? Because either way this was just a fail of a witty comment.

Nevitt 9

i would be pissed if they didn't steal the CD and left a note saying "Black eyed peas? Really?"

btnhdude 0

of course you would, I'd want that black eyed peas CD stolen too if i were to unfortenatly/unfortanetly (spelling) have it in my car. but if I did, I'd throw that disc like a ninja star at any tight Jean wearing wuss I see.

Unfortunately... Fucktard. Don't use words that are too big for you just to look smart unless you know how to spell them. /Fail.